Serve West Michigan
Living on Mission in Our Communities
For some, living on mission can mean going on short-term mission trips. But there are plenty of opportunities for Kingdom expansion right in our own neighborhoods. We want to be the hands and feet of Jesus through loving our neighbors (Matthew 22:39) right here in our community.
Join us on mission July 15-22 for Serve West Michigan. During this week, we focus on going out into our local communities and serving our neighbors and engaging in Kingdom expansion.
- Get Involved
- Serving Opportunities
- Groups, Give, Go
Through partnerships with local organizations and internally organized opportunities, we have many opportunities to serve from July 15-22. The serving opportunities include:
- Yard Work, cleaning, or organization projects at Sheldon Meadows Assisted Living Center, Stockbridge Boiler Room Prayer Center, the Family Life Center, Grace’s Table, Kid’s Food Basket, Love Your Neighbor, Alpha Grand Rapids, and more
- Food Packing at Hand2Hand
- Crafts and Relational serving at Sheldon Meadows
- Neighborhood chalk walks
and more opportunities to come!
Groups, Give, Go
What does it look like for you to go on mission?
As a church, Chapel Pointe is committed to living on mission in three areas:
- Small Groups | Biblical communities of transformed followers of Jesus pray and care for others, apply the Word, and serve the world.
- Network Groups | People leveraging relationships to connect others to Jesus and make an impact in their existing networks.
- Gifts | Living in your area of spiritual giftedness honors God through service to His kingdom.
- Resources | Sacrificial giving is a spiritual act of worship that enables us to accomplish all that God has asked of us.
- Share | Sharing your faith weekly through gospel conversations expands God’s kingdom.
- Missions | Strategic partnerships and mission trips proclaim the name of Jesus among all the nations.